The Facility at the Plenty Tiny Ranch is set up for all times of the year! Plenty Tiny Ranch is dedicated to producing top quality barrel, calf roping and team roping horses. We take great pride in the care and attention to detail that we give our equine athletes and this dedication carries over into the training and finishing of these horses. Our first-class facilities--designed with convenience in mind--, cutting edge capabilities and state-of-the-art tools all play important roles in getting horses to the arena in a timely manner. Whether your horse is in to get started, tuned up, finished or futurity there is a core training program, we have the ability to service your horse’s individual needs.
Every facet of Plenty Tiny Ranch speaks to the goal of creating a top of the line training center. The ranch consists of 44 acres of beautiful rolling hills and sparking meadows. Plenty Tiny Ranch has carefully planned and executed the layout of the ranch to optimize the equine training experience. Amenities include:
• Three separate facilities to accommodate horses - Barn 1, Barn 2, Barn 3
• A 100 ft. x 170 ft. Indoor arena — The indoor arena allows for riding all year around and all types of weather.
• Two outdoor arena’s – An outdoor arena for working barrels and an roping outdoor arena with calf roping lane.
• Horse Exercisers – Is provided to keep horses well-conditioned and we all know a well-condition horse performs better and behaves better!
• Horse Walker – Is provided for warming up, cooling down, or rehabilitating horses.
• Round Pen – Is provided for ground work when needed and also is useful tool for working with young horses.
• TheraPlate – The patented TheraPlate is proven to counter the effects of chronic inflammation conditions, speed healing, reduce pain, and aid in the Prevention of injury.
The Horse Barns